The conference gathered almost 200 participants from universities, scientific institutes and companies from Austria, Belarus, Great Britain, China, Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Czech Republic. 130 papers were presented.
During the conference the International Youth School «Chemmotology and Physicochemical Fluid and Gas Dynamics: Software Packages, Models, Methods» was held. More than 100 students and young specialists took part in the school. Prominent Russian and foreign specialists and scientists (23 lectors: 12 Russian and 11 foreign ones) delivered lectures at the school.
Organization and program committees note high level of the conference organization. The success of the conference proved the existing interest of scientists and specialists from different countries for the problems of chemmotology and its perspectives. Summarizing the conference the following recommendations were made:
- To include into the engineer training program in chemmotology and related areas: modern high level mathematical models, and systems of calculation, simulation, decision support and design based on such models.
- To suggest to the editors of Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils journal preparation of a special issue with papers of VI International Scientific and Technical Conference «Problems of Chemmotology: From Experiments up to High Level Mathematical Models» recommended by organization and program committees.
- To register papers of the conference in Russian Science Citation Index.
- To study possibility to include the conference proceedings into the Scopus bibliographic and abstract database.
- To hold the next International Youth School «Modern aspects of computer simulation, design, manufacturing and maintenance of fuel and energy equipment complex» in Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas in July 2017.